World Financial Symposium 2017
The World Financial Symposium brings over 750 financial executives and specialists together to share insights, discuss industry challenges and best practices for Aviation financial management.
180x150 - London - Desktop SampleOrder Here
The World Financial Symposium (WFS) will continue to focus on Sustained Airline Financial Health with a special focus on speed of delivery of our initiatives.
WFS has become the major, not to be missed aviation event tackling global airline finance issues. It is bringing all Industry players together to look ahead and coordinate efforts and decisions about sustained airline financial health.
The World Financial Symposium offers a packed and exciting agenda covering the major financial hot topics of the aviation industry:
- Aircraft Financing
- Blocked Funds
- IFRS 16, Leases
- Risk Management
- Complex Taxes
- Digital Finance
- Financial Risk Management
Why you should not miss the World Financial Symposium
- Be part of the decision making process – share with your peers what you want and how you think the industry should get there
- The event brings together airlines and their financial partners who have implemented new technologies and processes, so the knowledge transfer is direct
- Get the latest developments & direction the industry is going in a first hand
- Listen to CFO’s from the top airlines debating on critical financial issues currently facing the industry and what steps must be taken